I always look forward to this time of year. It's family reunion time again for my side of the family. We leave this Wednesday, bright and early.
Folks come together from Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Texas & New York. It's always a busy trip but it is nice to get together annually and catch up on life...in person. There are lots of new babies everywhere (and a few on the way), so that is always fun. We will have the Burrows Family Reunion (mom's side) on Saturday, June 7th and the Parsons Family Reunion (dad's side) on Sunday, June 8th. We can't wait to see everyone soon!
We just had a Scales Family Reunion in April in Charleston, SC to attend my cousin Stephanie's wedding to George. They had a beautiful seaside ceremony & reception. We had family travel from Florida, Tennessee, Texas, New York, West Virginia & South Carolina.
We also have a Knapp Family Reunion (Chet's mom's side) coming up in late July 2008. That will be great too since we haven't had one in a long time. I should be nice and RIPE by then! I haven't heard talk of a Graziano Family Reunion (Chet's dad's side), but we did have a mini one in February for Nana's 90th surprise birthday party.
So, like I said, it's Family Reunion Season! It's a blessing to have a large family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Family reunions are great. It is really nice that you are all able to get together at least once a year. We have a "cousins party" every year at Thanksgiving and it is all Owen's dad's family. It is always fun to catch up!
I like your new template!
Post a Comment